《魔兽世界-巫妖王之怒》宣传片里面的台词的英文版是什么?

高山流水

高山流水

我的儿子啊

My son

你出生的那天

the day you were born

整个洛丹伦的森林都在低语着这个名字 -- 阿尔萨斯

the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name...Arthas

孩子啊我骄傲的看着你 一天天长大成为正义的化身

My child, I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon of righteousness

你要记住我们一直都是以智慧与力量统治这个国家

Remember... our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength

我也相信你会谨慎使用自己强大的力量

And I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power

可是真正的胜利

But the truest victory

我儿是激励人民的心

my son...is stirring the hearts of your people

总有一天

I tell you this...

我的生命将终抵达终点

For when my days have come to an end...

而你将加冕为王

You, shall be King!

吴亦凡

吴亦凡

My son,

我的儿子

The day you were borned,

在你出生的那一天,

The very forest of Lorderan whispered the name:

洛丹伦的森林都在轻呼你的名字:

Arthas.

阿尔萨斯。

My child,

我的孩子啊,

I watch with pride, as you grew into a weapon of righteousness.

我充满自豪的看着你长大,成为一把正义的武器。

Remember, Our line has always ruled with wisdom, and strength.

记住, 我们的先人一直都是以力量和智慧在统治着王国。

And i know,

同时我也知道,

You would show restraint, when you exercising your great power.

你会在使用你那强大力量的时候,你会克制自己。

But the truest victory my son,

但是你要记住,真正的胜利,

Is stiring hearts of your people.

是赢的人民的心。

I tell you this,

我可以这么告诉你,

For when my days have come to an end,

当我的时代结束之时,

You, Shall be king.

你,将成为王者!

专注真人配音
获取试音
返回顶部