淡bo
如果是国服的话自带的就是中文配音 STEAM上只需要在游戏属性-语言 选择简体中文 就好自动下载中文配音 下载完毕后进游戏用的就是中文配音了
月下之约
官网有的吧。。
濤濤
发条技师
出生时:
Some assembly required. 还需要一些零件
移动时:
The turtle wins the race. 乌龟赢得了赛跑
I run like a clock! 我跑起来像块表
攻击时:
Prepare for repairs! 准备维修!
Armored to the teeth. 全副武装,武装到牙齿
Grinding gears.齿轮开始旋转
嘲讽英雄时:
Tinker, this'll gum your gears!修补匠,你的齿轮会黏住的
Tinker, prepare for repairs.修补匠,准备大修吧
Coming for you, Sniper! 火枪手,我来取你老命!
Blood is thicker than gear oil. 血浓于润滑油= =!
Who sniped who? 谁是谁的副产品?
Tinker's been tanked.修补匠已经打包装好
Hey, us little guys gotta stick together, right, Sniper? 嘿!那些小家伙貌似别到一起了,对吧火枪
Hey, cousin!嗨侄子!
Tinker, simpatico!修补匠,乃尊可耐
Tinker, you were like a brother to me!修补匠,你就像我弟弟一样!
Sniper, you? There's one in every family.火枪,你?每个家里都有一个
Tinker, where'd you get those wonderful toys? 修补匠,你哪里搞来这些可爱的玩具
齿轮:
Zapped like a bug. 死得像个小虫子
That didn't go as I planned.事情出乎意料了
照明弹:
You didn't see that coming!你没看见这东西来了嘛!
Long range kill! 长距离拿人头!
钩子:
Reel me in!把我卷进去了!
You stay there, Pudge, I'll come to you! 胖子!站在那里不要动!我会过去的!
Like my hook, Pudge?胖子,喜欢我的钩子咩?
杀死英雄时:
I'll torque your innards. 为您的内脏施加扭矩
Both accurate and precise. 稳定高效
I tested your mettle. And found it wanting.检测了一下你的勇气,发现不太够
I'll polish my armor in your blood. 我会用你血给我装甲美个容
死亡时:
Out of tolerance. 受不鸟了!
My armor rusts…我的装甲生锈了!
My armor is my coffin. 护甲就是我的棺材壳
Metal will never die…金属才不会死掉
复活时:
I have a degree in mechanical domineering! 我有个机械支配工程学的学位
Dressed to kill!打扮一下杀个人Another lap around the dial.仪表盘再转一圈
Bleep bloop, I am a robot. Eh, just kidding.哔哔啵啵,我是机器人!呃,只是开个玩笑
罕见台词:
Hard on the outside, but with a soft delicious center.强硬的外表,少女的内心
A good offense is the best armor. Good armor is also good armor.进攻才是最好的防守,护甲永远只是护甲
死亡时:
My heart...thaws... 我的心要融化了
杀死英雄时:
You move like the Blueheart Glacier! 你动起来就像蓝心冰川(她师傅住的地方)
罕见配音:
When Hell freezes over, I'll start calling it Heaven. 当地狱冰结,我会叫这里为天堂
Can you guess my favorite poet?猜猜我最喜欢的诗是什么?
Someday I'll return to the Blueheart Glacier and sleep for a thousand years.总有一天我会回到蓝心冰川睡一千年
You can burn my body but you'll never thaw my soul. 我可以燃烧你的身体但是你永远不能融化我的灵魂(前半句很内涵的)
遇见莉娜时:
Lina!莉娜!
You again!又是你!
Ice trumps fire!冰霜轻松战胜火焰
Hellfire...该死的火!
Hell-bitch...该死的XX
My heart will never thaw toward you, sister!姐姐,我不会对你心慈手软的!
Lina, you hellfire bitch!莉娜,你个XXXX
I'm sorry, Sister. I always was the good one.非常抱歉姐姐,我总是比你强
Dark Seer 黑暗贤者
出生:
An enemy destroyed cannot rise against you. 倒下的敌人是不会起来反抗你的
From the land behind the wall, I come.我来自墙后面的大
陆。。。
移动时:
Speed is the heart of battle.速度是战争的核心
A mind sharper than any blade.比刀刃还要犀利的意识
Damathryx guides me. 达玛瑞克斯在指引我(见黑暗贤者的背景故事:曾经,黑暗贤者是备受人民尊敬的将军,是神王达玛瑞克斯麾下英勇的保卫者)
攻击时:
I need no weapon.我不需要武器(仔细想想这一句很精髓的)
Your skull's roundness offends me. 你完满的脑形惹恼了我
释放复制之墙:
Meet your own worst enemy. 去见你最讨厌的敌人吧
Face your enemy, face yourself.正视敌人,正视自己
升级时:
Did my head just get pointier?我的脑袋变犀利了吗?(我的脑袋变尖了吗?)
杀死英雄时:
Your life, much like your head, lacked a point. 你的生命,就像你的脑袋一样少点什么
A popintless life for a pointless head.如此无聊的生活才配的上这个无聊的脑袋
嘲讽英雄时候
Shot in the…dark. 暗地里射一枪
Tiny, I'll build a wall from your stones. 小小,我会用你的石头造一堵墙
Faceless, now lifeless. 没脸的虚空,现在也没命了
You're no peer of the seer. 你配不上一个贤者
Phantom Lancer/Axe/Viper/Shadow Shaman/Slithis, I've seen your end. 猴纸/斧王/蝮蛇/小Y/小娜迦,我看到你的死期了
复活时:
I know my enemy as I know myself. 我对敌人了如指掌
In battle, avoid what is sharp. Puncture what is soft.在战斗中,避其锋芒,猛戳要害→_→
罕见配音:
If you enemy is equal, prepare for him. If greater, elude him. If weaker, crush him.如果敌人和你实力相当,就要做些准备;如果比你强大,就要巧妙躲开;如果比你弱小,灭了他。
We are not so different, my enemies and I. Accept my brain is much larger.我和我的敌人没什么不同,但是你要承认我大脑发达点
My enemies did the best they could with what they had, which wasn't much.我的敌人已经尽力反抗了,虽然没怎么反抗